CANCELLED Create Your Own: 2D PONG Arcade Game In-Person
Want to learn to create an arcade game? Join us for a fun filled session on how to develop your own version of the game PONG in Unity. All the links and information you’ll need for you to follow along to and code during the workshop will be provided before the class starts. Taught by Antonio Washington, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Student Group.
Be sure to sign up and download Unity ahead of time
- Go to Unity Hub and install Unity
- Choose version 2019.4.13f1 (LTS). LTS stands for long-term support
- Choose the WebGL Build for non-device specific building capabilities (others work too)
- Import project using Unity Hub (Add > path/to/TutorialPongFolder)
- Open project using Unity Hub to make sure it is working (we can do this at the start of the tutorial as well).
- Download Needed Project Files
View Video at: https://youtu.be/qh5Hwruxi30
- Wednesday, March 24, 2021
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)