How to Get Published with IEEE
This workshop will cover
- Tips for selecting an appropriate IEEE periodical or conference
- How successful IEEE authors structure quality work to improve their chances of being accepted
- Insights into what editors look for in a submission and why editors and reviewers reject papers
- Tools & resources to help authors through the publishing process including IEEE’s Author Center, Publication Recommender, and Reference Preparation Assistance
- Strategies for using IEEE Xplore effectively for a literature review
Presented by Jalyn Kelley, IEEE Client Services Manager
Zoom link and password will be emailed to registered participants one hour before the workshop starts.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa-sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Kari Kozak, at email@example.com in advance of the event.
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)