Evening research help is available for you from 5-9 PM, Sunday through Thursday (during regular semester weeks), at The SEAM, Main Library, Room 2012/13, on the southwest side of the 2nd floor.
To schedule an appointment:
- Pick a date using the calendar on the left and select an available time in green.
- Time slots are half an hour, and usually that is plenty of time. However, you can choose two consecutive slots (totalling an hour), if you feel that your questions will take more time.
- Tell us a little bit about what you’re working on and hit “Submit my Booking.”
- Your appointment is tentative until you confirm it - you’ll receive an email with a link to complete the process.
- Follow that link and hit, "Yes!" You'll then receive a final email confirmation, so mark your calendar and meet us at The SEAM.
By the way, you are also welcome to just drop-in!
If an evening appointment won’t work, you have options:
- For Rhetoric or ESL classes, schedule an appointment with Cathy at http://guides.lib.uiowa.edu/cathy-cranston.
- You can always get drop-in research assistance from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday next to the Service Desk at the Main Library.
- Contact a subject specialist librarian for a daytime appointment: http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/people/subject-specialists/
Visit our website to learn more about how The SEAM can help you succeed in your research!