Evening research help is available for you from 5-9 PM, Sunday through Thursday (during regular semester weeks):
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update:
Online research consultations for undergraduates with our SEAM staff will be available from 5-9, Sunday – Thursday beginning Sunday, March 29 and ending on Sunday, May 3. Please start Zoom & use 892-141-658 for the meeting ID.
To schedule an appointment:
- Pick a date using the calendar on the left and select an available time in green.
- Time slots are half an hour. Usually, that is plenty of time, but you can choose two consecutive slots (totaling an hour), if you feel that your questions will take more time.
- Tell us a little bit about what you’re working on and hit “Submit my Booking.”
- Follow that link and hit, "Yes!" You'll then receive a final email confirmation, so mark your calendar and meet us at The SEAM.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled appointment, please cancel your appointment so another student can be scheduled for your timeslot.
If an evening appointment won’t work...
- Schedule an appointment with: The SEAM Team
- Use our online chat service to get some quick questions answered
- Contact a subject specialist librarian: http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/people/subject-specialists.