To reserve a group study room:
- Select the available time slot(s) in the grid below.
- Hover over the blue “i” next to the room name for information about the room and a photo.
- Use your uiowa.edu email address for your reservation.
- Check your email for a confirmation message, which gives you the option to cancel.
About Hardin Library Group Study Rooms:
- Rooms vary in size and can accommodate from two to twelve people.
- If a group study is not reserved, it is available for walk-in group use.
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you are an individual (not a group) or your group does not arrive within 15 minutes of the reservation's start.
Please note that Hardin Library will attempt to accommodate your reservations and room requests, but we reserve the right to cancel your reservation in the event of a scheduling conflict.